Underwater Hull Clean and Inspection
What is included in the service?
- Before and after photos
- A full and thorough clean of the hull, running gear, rudders, cold water intakes, thrusters and stabilizers
- A full detailed report
- An invoice
- A recommended cleaning schedule specific to your boat
What is the process of our underwater hull clean and inspection service?
- Get in contact with us by email or phone. We will get some information from you and make an appointment during a time that suits you best.
- We will meet you the first time at your boat, have a little chat regarding the condition of the boat. From here our team will carry out the required work.
- We will check your hull first just in case your anodes need to be replaced. If not, you can go grab a coffee or do some work on the boat (yes, you can stay on the boat!).
- We will finish the job with a detailed report in person, by email or text.
- Depending on the location of your boat, condition of anti-foul and prop-speed, our team will recommend a personalised cleaning schedule.
- You can pay cash on-site or do a bank transfer if you prefer – whatever is easier for you. An invoice will be provided to you later that day.
Hull Clean Program for Power Boats/Yachts
What Services are Available?
Our Once Off Full Clean service has been designed specifically for a boat owner who needs to relocate their vessel. This service includes a detailed check and report of the condition of your hull. Our Once Off Full Clean will also save you money on fuel for long-distance travel.
Our Running Gear Clean is ideal for any boat that is above 60-foot and has a good condition of antifoul. This service gives you the chance to spend less money on cleaning, while still receiving almost the same result.
Our Waterline Clean service is perfect for boat owners looking to put their vessel in a boat show, or captains who manage the boat for the owner, or anyone simply wanting to give their boat a freshen up.
At Dolphin Dive Services, we also offer a Scheduled Preventive Maintenance Clean, which is our most popular service. With our Scheduled Preventive Maintenance Clean, we will give you a recommended cleaning schedule to help maintain your boats appearance and performance throughout the year.
Our Racing Ready Clean is a service for racing yachts only. If you want to get ahead in your racing season, our Racing Ready Clean is what your boat needs.
Just as the name suggests, this service has been designed for people looking to sell their boat. Our “Boat for Sale” clean will improve the appearance of your boat and improve its performance, which in turn will lead to a higher selling price.
Did you know 85% of buyers won’t consider purchasing a boat that has vibration or isn’t able to get up to speed? This is why our “Boat for Sale” clean is the perfect solution for people wanting a maximum return when selling their boat.
Underwater Anodes Replacement
We can change your anodes in water, so you don’t have to spend your time and extra money to take the boat out and replace it
4 simple steps we take to ensure your anodes replacement is effective and efficient:
- Inspection and assessment of current anodes condition
- Sourcing and supply of correct anode parts if need be
- Underwater replacement of depleted anodes
- Before and after photos taken to verify the job completion
"Boat for Sale”
Getting your hull professionally cleaned before you sell your boat will mean that it’s more likely you will sell it for a higher price. Your boat will look better and perform better!
With pre-purchase inspections, we will jump in the water to have a full detailed check. Photos are also provided to show you what it looks like underneath.
Dolphin Dive Services
Mooring Chain Check & Measurement
We check the conditions of your mooring chain and provide a full report, including photos and measurements.
Search and Recovery
Our team can find any item you’ve dropped in open water or canals. We are proud to say that we have a 99% recovery rate!
Our team double and triple check your sling position. We make sure it’s placed in the right position the first time.
Light Underwater Civil Work
Our team conducts light underwater work with hand tools. For example, we can remove rocks or check for leaking.